Roll out of Upgraded ‘Corporate Trade Portal’ (CTP) and
launch of Supply Chain Finance
In line with our commitment to providing the best digital experience for our corporate clients and as part of our strategy to be recognised as market leader for innovation, we have upgraded our Trade Finance system, we are delighted to announce the upgrade of our Corporate Trade Portal.
CTP has been upgraded with a new version having enhanced capabilities. What has changed In Corporate Trade Portal?
Launch of Supply Chain Finance Products
- 1. Single sign on using same credentials which are used for CIB (for existing CIB users only)
- 2. Login and one time password on phone (OTP) as the 2-factor authentication (for new users)
- 3. Auto Generated Advices and Swift Copy via Email for Customers
- 4. New look and feel with better navigation tools
- 5. Introducing new products like Supply Chain Finance
- 6. Trade Calendar
- 7. Advanced Report building tools
- 8. Reduced TAT
Supply Chain Finance will be at the forefront of Global Trade in future and Commercial Bank is proud to be the first Qatari Bank to launch end to end SCF products.Benefits to Buyers/ Importers
1. Maintain a healthy balance sheet by reducing payables
2. Maintain a good relationship with suppliers by timely payments
3. Encourage competition/ diversity among suppliersBenefits to Suppliers/Exporters
1. Get paid earlier than their usual credit terms -by way of invoice discounting
2. Lesser financial risk – insurance for payment by way of guarantee or early pay
3. Have easier and faster cash flows
Please contact Transaction Banking – Trade Team at email address firstname.lastname@example.org
for more details.