- To apply, you need to be aged 18 to 65 and a resident of Qatar.
- Your monthly salary needs to be a minimum of QAR 4,000, transferred to your Commercial Bank Account.
Benefits & Features
Priceless Cities is a unique collection of thousands of experiences and offers in over 40 cities and countries around the world, specially tailored for CBQ Mastercard cardholders. From dining to travel and entertainment, enjoy exclusive access and benefits that will make your trip abroad or stay at home even more rewarding.
How to use? Visit
priceless.com, register and choose your place of interest.
Validity? Evergreen: Until the end of the year and beyond.
Eligibility? Cards issued in Middle-East & Africa.
Destinations? Select cities around the world.
Worldwide Acceptance: Your Debit Card is accepted at NAPS, GCC Net and over 1 million ATMs and over 24 million merchant outlets across the world, including departmental stores, restaurants, travel agents and cinemas.
- You can now shop online at your favorite retailer inside and outside Qatar with your Debit Card.
Contactless PaymentsPay on the go with CB Cards
Use your phone or smartwatch to make quick and secure contactless payments with your Commercial Bank Card.
Your MC Premium Debit Card has clearly defined daily limit for cash withdrawal at ATMs and for purchases at merchant outlets:
Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit
|Daily Purchase Limit
Please note: The above limits are subject to available funds in your account and/or any Overdraft facility you may have.
You can manage you daily Purchase and Cash withdrawal Limit via CBQ Mobile App.
You can link up to three additional accounts to the card.
- EMV chip-enabled to provide you the maximum level of security.
- 3D secure adds an extra layer of protection to online shopping. With this feature you have 2-step authentication on every online purchase. For more details click here.
- Free SMS transaction notification service.
- Access your Commercial Bank Mastercard Premium Debit Card transaction details 24/7 via CBQ Mobile App or Internet Banking.
- 24/7 Call Centre support. Call us on +974 4449 0000
To view our schedule of charges please click here
- For general terms and conditions, please click here